PRINCE2 ® Practitioner Seminar
(course code PR2P2)
This Seminar provides each participant with a Practitioner understanding of how to apply PRINCE2 in realistic project scenarios and adapt PRINCE2 to different project environments.
Our courses are written against the curent PRINCE2 6th edition released in 2017.
The Practitioner Seminar will:
- Expand the participant’s understanding of the principles and philosophies underpinning PRINCE2.
- Provide participants with exposure to how PRINCE2 is applied in different project environments.
- Explain how PRINCE2 can be effectively applied to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
- Provide careful and detailed preparation for the Practitioner Exam.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Project Managers who need to be able to work effectively in a PRINCE2 environment.
- First-time and 'accidental' Project Managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and sizes.
- 'Centre of excellence' staff who need a solid understanding of PRINCE2 to tailor the method for their organisations.
- Project and programme support staff wanting to learn how to effectively operate in a PRINCE2 environment.
- Anyone wishing to round out their resume with a formal internationally recognised project management certification.
Participants must have successfully completed our PRINCE2 Foundation course.
The Practitioner Seminar is a scenario based training course focusing on the application of PRINCE2 under different project environments and scenarios. Review and revision sessions of all PRINCE2 elements are included throughout the training.
Exclusive to Inspiring Projects, we have developed a full set of Practitioner-style exam questions based on a realistic scenario, to provide even more opportunity to apply and learn PRINCE2.
The Foundation Exam is a 1 hour closed book exam. There are 60 classical multiple choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must correctly answer 33 (55%) or more of the questions.
The Practitioner Exam is a 2½ hour, open manual, scenario based multiple choice exam. The candidate must provide responses to questions presented in the following styles:
- Classical multiple choice
There are 68 questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must correctly answer 38 (55%) or more of the questions. Candidates for the Practitioner Exam must have passed the Foundation Exam.
We conduct these exams on behalf of the relevant Examination Institute, subject to their terms and conditions.
Please note: Exam candidates must bring signed photo ID (passport, driving licence, etc.) as they will be asked to produce it by the invigilator prior to the exam.
Delivery Options and Fees
We offer a range of delivery styles and packages for this course. Please go to the Packages and Inclusions page to review the inclusions provided with each package.
Candidates who pass the Practitioner exam are entitled to style themselves as a "Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner" on CVs and business cards.
Successful completion of this course may entitle you to credits in various professional development programmes:
Anyone interested in continuing professional development and ongoing access to PRINCE2-related resources may join the MyPRINCE2 scheme offered by AXELOS. For more information check here.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.