Packages and Inclusions
Best value training in Australasia
Inspiring Projects is a leading supplier of training and consultancy services based on Best Management Practice guidance. Our dedication to these core competencies allows us to provide the highest quality service at the best value for money.
Our successful track record spans over a decade delivering Best Management Practice training to the Public and Private sectors alike across many areas of industry in many countries.
We were involved in the PRINCE2 2009 Review Group and the MSP 2010 Review Group, as well as the development of ISO 38400 and ISO 21500, which means we are respected by our peers as experts in project and programme management.
Proudly Made in Australia
We have developed our own training materials, and have sought to incorporate into them the lessons learned over our extensive experience. So if it matters to you that your training experience will be relevant to you in Australasia, go no further.
We have put in a lot of effort to ensure that each element in each of our courses provides the greatest value to participants. The Inclusions you receive depends on the Package selected. The possible Inclusions are:
- Pre-Course Reading Guide: We know that prior preparation positions delegates to maximise the learning opportunities of their classroom course, so for participants in courses taken under a Economy package, we provide a structured guide to pre-course preparation;
- Self Study Reading Guide: The Reading Guide for courses taken in Self Study mode provides delegates witha structured path through the course materials and reference manual;
- Reference Manual: For participants in courses taken under a Business package, the relevant reference manual. As many people already have access to the Manual, it is not included in the Base Package;
- Foundation Workbook: These Workbooks contain all Foundation content covered in Foundation courses taken in classroom and self study Delivery Styles, plus supporting group and individual activities, discussions, roles plays, quizzes and crossword puzzles. The activities in our courses are based on scenarios we developed from our real-world experience. Also included: are the sample Foundation exams provided by APMG;
- Desk Reference Chart: This is an A3 laminated double-sided full-colour chart covering the key concepts of the corresponding Best Management Practice product, useful as a memory jogger back in the workplace;
- Practitioner Workbook: These Workbooks contain group and individual activities, based on scenarios we developed from our real-world experience. Also included are the sample Practitioner exams provided by APMG, plus exclusive to Inspiring Projects a full Practitioner-style exam we developed based on the scenario;
- Exams: For participants in courses taken under an Economy package, the certification exams relevant to the course;
- Catering: For participants in classroom courses taken under a Premium package, the course fee covers catered refreshments, including lunch and morning and afternoon tea;
- Tutor support: For participants who choose self study, eLearning and blended courses taken under a Premium package, we provide reasonable online and phone support;
- eCourse: This is the online course provided in eLearning format. Our eLearning courses cover the same material as our classroom courses, presented in an interactive manner.
We deliver all of our courses to the same high standard, as exemplified by our high pass rates. However, not everyone needs or wants all of the possible course inclusions, so we have developed the following packages:
- Base: This package provides access to the core learning materials only. We noticed that some organisations in the market offered a bare-bones option in order to be able to show a very low price. We don't expect anyone to want this package, but it's here for comparison purposes;
- Economy: This package provides access to the core learning materials and a seat at the relevant certification exam(s). This package would be OK for those who want to take the associated certification exam(s), but don't need or already have the relevant Reference Manual;
- Business: This package provides everything the Economy package offers, with the addition of the relevant Reference Manual and a Pre-Course Reading Guide for classroom-style courses. If you intend to sit the Practitioner certification exam, then you need this package unless you already have a copy of the relevant Reference Manual. For courses in any of the AXELOS products, the Business package is now the minimum offering - see the notes below for an explanation;
- Premium: This package provides everything the Business package offers, with the addition of catering for classroom courses, or additional tutoring for Self Study and eLearning courses.
1. AXELOS have instructed us not to offer a Base package for courses involving AXELOS products. All courses in AXELOS products must now be offered with the relevant exam(s). If you come across a training organisation which is offering a course in an AXELOS product without exams, please let us know.
2. Peoplecert now bundle a softcopy of the reference manual with the Foundation exam for courses involving AXELOS products. This means that we can no longer offer an Economy package for courses involving AXELOS products. This means that the starting package for all courses in AXELOS products is now our Business package (which includes the core training, relevant reference manual and exam(s)).
The inclusions provided with each package are illustrated in the following diagram.
Bridging Guide (for Rereg courses only)
For the course fee associated with each Delivery mode/Package combination, refer to the relevant course description page.