What We Do
Training and Consulting to inspire project work
Inspiring Projects is a provider of accredited training in PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, Agile Project Management, MSP, MoP, P3O, M_o_R, MoV, Change Management, Managing Benefits and Better Business Cases. We are based in Melbourne, with second homes in Canberra and Sydney. We have a network of affiliates based in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Wellington, New Zealand.
We offer programme and project management training and development for all levels of programme or project staff within your organisation from part-time project team member, to team lead, to project or programme manager, to the senior management team accountable for the governance and benefits delivery of programmes and projects.
If you are located in Melbourne, we are happy to meet with you to discuss your programme and project management requirements. From other locations, we can talk by phone, Skype or email.
Our course portfolio will help you build the skills, knowledge and techniques you need to advance your career in project management. Whether you are new to project work, a junior project manager, a practising project manager, a certified project manager or senior project manager, we can help you further your career aspirations. Our comprehensive training curriculum is accredited by APMG International.
All of our courses are underpinned by best management practice and scenarios based on a wide range of real life situations that demonstrate how organisations have executed programmes and projects well and how that can be replicated to your own situation (and also where things have gone wrong and what lessons can be learned from this).
We offer a public schedule of the most popular courses, and can deliver all of our courses in-house. Our courseware is considered the best available, and can be tailored to suit the specific needs of an organisation.
The advantages of our approaches to competency development include:
- You'll learn from practitioners, not teachers;
- Pre course reading guides;
- Post course support options;
- You'll be using Australasia's best courseware;
- We provide holistic support for organisational competency development.
Delivery Support Services
We are experts in all of the Best Management Practice methods we train, and in how to integrate them and leverage the strengths of one in another.
Some examples of the types of consulting services we have provided include:
- Development of project and programme management methods based on PRINCE2 and MSP;
- Hands on support via expert advice and workshop facilitation to fast-track stand-up of projects and programmes;
- Review of in-flight projects and programmes, and development of remediation action plans for troubled projects and programmes;
- Review of the entire organisational portfolio of projects and programmes;
- Establishment of project and programme support offices, and organisational centres of excellence;
- Mentoring and coaching of client staff at all levels.
Contact us today to get the most from your investment in projects.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.