Products and Services for aspiring ATOs
We are an entrepreneurial organisation confident in our position in the marketplace, and comfortable with competition. We provide a number of products and services to training organisations wanting to become Accredited Training Organisations (ATOs) able to offer training in the Best Management Practice products:
- Documented Management Systems at the level required for accreditation to ATO or ISO 9001:2008 standards;
- Access to Approved Trainers of PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, P3O, M_o_R, MoV, Agile Project Management, etc.;
- Provision of Train the Trainer services to move your own trainers to Approved Trainer status;
- Assistance in becoming an Accredited Training Organisation or Affiliate able to offer training in these products.
Our Quality Management System is documented in our Operations Manual. It has been assessed by APMG as meeting their requirements for an ATO. The QMS has been designed to be compliant with ISO 9001:2008, and would require minimal enhancement to support an RTO.
Our Operations Manual covers our training and consulting practices, as well as our sales and marketing, logistics, HR, quality and infrastructure procedures.
We have also developed a simpler version of a QMS for use by an Affiliate, or by a start-up ATO.
If you are interested in acquiring an off-the-shelf QMS, please contact us.
We have developed an extensive list of trainers approved by APMG to deliver training in Best Management Practice products such as PRINCE2. These trainers have either been trained by Inspiring Projects, or are under contract as associate trainers.
If you need ad hoc access to approved trainers, please contact us.
We can support your own people through the process of becoming Approved Trainers, able to deliver Best Management Practice training.
If you need to develop in-house trainers, please contact us.
We support organisations wishing to be able to offer training in Best Management Practice product such as PRINCE2, as either an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), an Affiliate or as a Reseller.
We understand APMG requirements in full, and can support you at every step. Our assistance covers the three aspects of APMG accreditation of ATOs:
- Accreditation of your Quality Management System;
- Accreditation of your courseware;
- Accreditation of your trainers
as well as the less onerous requirements around Affiliates and Resellers.
If you need support in becoming an ATO, Affiliate or Reseller, please contact us.